7010239 Druck PV210-08-HA - Low Pressure and Vacuum Hand Pump Complete in Carry Case with Hoses
The Druck PV210-08-HA is a lightweight, yet rugged and durable, low pressure and vacuum hand pump offering exceptional fine control. Thermally insulated to eliminate hand held temperature effects and supplied with a built-in pressure relief valve to protect the test instrument, this pump was truly designed with the requirements of low-pressure calibrations in mind. The PV210-08-HA Hand pump comes in a carrying case with two flexible, 3 ft long by 1/8 in diameter nylon hoses with 1/4 in NPT female adaptors and accessories.
- • Pneumatic pressures to 310kPa/45 psi
• Vacuum to -91kPa/-27 inHg
• Precise fine control to 0.01 inH2O
• Thermally insulated to eliminate temperature effects
- • Dual source of pneumatic pressure and vacuum
• Finger-tight quick fit connectors
• Extremely low pressures generated by using the fine adjust vernier alone
• Built-in pressure relief valve for setting maximum output pressure
• Fine control needle valve for pressure release
PV210-HA: Hand pump in carrying case with two flexible, 3 ft long by 1/8 in diameter nylon hoses with 1/4 in NPT female adaptors and accessories.
Note: PV210-HA does not include DPI104.
Please feel free to discuss with us about your product requirement. Instrowest can help you with product Supply, Installation, and Calibration. Contact us Now
If out of stock, Typical Lead Time: 4-5 Weeks
Qty Available: 0