SITRANS F M MAG 3100 is an electromagnetic flow meter with a large variety of liners, electrode material and with grounding electrodes as standard, all this ensures a perfect fit for almost every flow application.
Also, measuring electrodes which are capable of withstanding the most extreme processes and various liners are available.
The fully welded construction provides a ruggedness that fits almost every flow application.
• Flexible sensor program with several pipe dimensions available and additionally liner and electrode options
• Approvals for PTB, OIML R 75, OIML R 117, ATEX, NSF/ANSI Standard 61, WRAS
• Designed to allow patented MAG in-situ verification using the SENSORPROM fingerprints
• Approved for hazardous areas
The main applications of the SITRANS F M electromagnetic flow sensors can be found in the following fields:
• Process industry
• Chemical industry
• Steel industry
• Power generation and distribution
• Oil and gas / HPI
• Water and wastewater
In order to have a complete flowmeter, please combine it with one of the following MAG transmitters: