Rhosonics SDM: Slurry Density Meter helps the mineral processing industry to replace nuclear density gauges by non-nuclear density meters, through which a process optimization can be achieved, allowing a safer, more reliable, sustainable, and cost-effective operation. This is how Rhosonics contributes to a nuclear-free world.
"With more than 500 installations worldwide and more than ten years of experience with ultrasonic density measurement"
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- • Non-nuclear technology
- • Robust, compact and lightweight
- • Easy installation and calibration
- • Durable probe system
- • Lowest possible maintenance needs
- • High accuracy and reproducibility
- • Suitable for various types of slurries
- • Communication via 4 ... 20 mA / HART
- • Continuous data logging