Plant Shutdown Support - Shutdown Services
Instrowest have been supplying shutdown support since July 2006 and we firmly believe that we are industry leaders in supplying high quality electrical instrument technicians, fully equipped to carry out all maintenance tasks. At Instrowest we can do things better than our competition. We are also prepared to invest in tools and equipment to enable us to be the industry’s best in shutdown support and shutdown services.
Because Instrowest specialise in instrumentation, this has allowed us to equip ourselves with high quality calibration tooling rarely carried by other contracting companies. Instrowest is continually increasing our range of calibration equipment and tooling and as such we are well equipped to provide fully equipped shutdown personnel. Our calibration tooling is factory calibrated every 12 months to insure its accuracy and repeatability.
All Instrowest tooling is kept in good working order. “A good tradesman never blames his tools”. At Instrowest this is because a good tradesman will never have to blame his tools.
Instrowest can provide the following shutdown services:
- Quality Electrical and Instrument Shutdown Labour
- Drug and Alcohol testing prior to arrival onsite
- Project and Shutdown Support Trailer, fully equipped with calibration and hand tooling
- Post Shutdown Reporting and Recommendations
- All Instrowest shutdown crews are provided with Hi-Vis uniforms and required PPE
- UHF communications for employees
- Assistance with Shutdown Preparation and Planning
- Job Scoping prior to Shutdown
Instrowest can provide the right personnel with the right tooling to get the job done safely and on time.
Instrowest are industry leaders in providing electrical and instrument shutdown support.