Project and Shutdown Support Trailer
Instrowest's custom built project and shutdown support trailer has been specifically built to service our clients’ needs and to enable us to mobilise to site quickly and set up within a day. This trailer is a clean room, office and crib facility all rolled into one, ideal for a small team of technicians.
Previously we found that we could not carry enough specialists tooling, or commonly used consumables with us and that we often spent hours looking for and or ordering a $20 part, or waiting for another technician to finish with a calibrator or cordless drill. We also found that most clients crib facilities were lacking and that we had no place to run an induction, meeting, shift change or even hang a gannt chart. With our new trailer this is no longer an issue!
Delivered in Febuary 2012, this trailer is loaded with calibration tooling, hand tools, crib facilities and office equipment for document control; this allows us to complete the job and the appropriate documentation onsite with little fuss.
The trailer comes complete with:
- Calibration Tooling to complete most instrument jobs onsite
- A large range and quantity of hand tooling and power tools
- Commonly used spare parts and consumables, able to be charged to the client if required
- Two roof mounted air conditioners to maintain an ambient temperature of 25ºC even on the
hottest of days
- Plenty of bench space for work to occur
- Fridges and freezers for safe storage of drinks, cribs & lunches
- Telstra Next G Gateway (Hotspot) to keep us connected to the rest of the world
- Wireless colour printer, scanner and photocopier
- Bar coding system to track tooling and consumables use
- Flat screen TV to conduct Instrowest inductions or run a presentation
Since delivery our clients have been nothing but impressed with organisational efficiencies that the trailer has delivered. Comments have included how easy it is not to worry about crib facilities or fridge space and how handy it is just to grab a fitting and install it without having to wait overnight (or until Monday) to even have it delivered on their remote site.
To find out how well your next shutdown or project would run with Instrowest, please call our office to discuss your needs.